Anti-Aging Nutrition For Beautiful Radiant Skin

There are so many ways to eat healthy. Seems like the proponents of each believe their way is the only way, but that is not so. In my opinion it's a little like religion... there is more than one way, it is just a matter of deciding which is best for you. That is it, I am not stupid and will not go into my religious beliefs here. That being said, to us women, our diets are like a religion in some ways, right ladies? We try to make the right choices, we try to do the right things, we fight temptations, we feel guilty when temptations wins. You get my point. Makes me think of how much more simple things were back in the cave man days. There were no standards of how we should look, people were just people, in all shapes and sizes, even back then. Am I off on a tangent? Sorry.

In investigating all the different ways we can eat a healthy diet, be healthier, and look younger I have settled on the common sense diet. Raw food diet is a bit extreme, low carb is not realistic, I know I did it for 2 years, low fat all the time is difficult at best, no sugar or white flour, or refined foods is equally hard to stick to. What I try to do, and am usually very successful in doing, is adding as much raw foods as I can... along with some of the other foods. My favorite is spinach! Just an FYI.

So why is it good to add more raw foods to our diets? Great question. Well, there is certainly enough scientific research to support that raw food does us good. A recent study showed that following a raw food diet along with low fat lean meats, which include things like veggies, berries, seeds, chicken - resulted in lowered blood pressure, lower blood sugar in just a 3 week period.

When you cook veggies you destroy much of antioxidant value of the food. Food can lose up to 97% of the water soluble Vitamins B & C, and up to 40% of fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. These are all key antioxidants for anti-aging and good health.

Cooking also alters the proteins in food, so much that it becomes difficult to digest. Frying is the worst, do not fry your food, that is another article all together, just do not do it. Frying causes oxidization leading to the production of damaging free radicals.

Enzymes, a very important part of a healthy diet are completely destroyed when food is heated above 118 degrees. Enzymes are vital to cell renewal, a key in anti-aging skin care.

I am not saying you should eat all raw, however, like most people there is probably a lot of room for improvement. A simple way I add raw food to my diet is by using fresh spinach and apples in my sandwiches, or adding fresh spinach to my eggs after they are cooked, add berries to salads and cereals, add one salad a day consisting of fresh raw fruits and veggies, eat more guacamole, fresh salsa and dip cucumber slices instead of chips. Simply adding one raw food to every meal will make a big difference. The more you do it, the more you like it.

If you would like information on the healthiest most effective natural skin care for your skin please check out the main website for more information.

http://www.beautifulradiantskinproducts.com/


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment